Gauldie Wright & Partners LLP was founded in 1898 by the late William Gauldie FRIAS FSI and was continued by, among others, his son, William Sinclair Gauldie CBE FRIBA PPRIAS FCIArb. , Arthur F S Wright MBE DA FRIBA PPRIAS FCIArb FCIoB. , and Professor John Needham DipArch FRIBA FRIAS. , William A Cairns DA FRIBA FRIAS and William F McKenzie DA FRIBA FRIAS FCIoB MaPS FASI.
In the hall of the practice’s offices is the original brass plate which was erected by William Gauldie in 1898, when he set up as an ‘Architect & Ordained Surveyor.